We ship all over India, so wherever your location is, we deliver your shoes to any delivery address you put in the order forms.
- RETURN POLICY
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- TERM OF USE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
General Browsing Information www.elevato.in gathers navigational information during each visitor’s use of our website. In the process of gathering navigational information, non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected. The navigational information tells www.elevato.in about the use of our website by visitors, including the areas of our site that are most visited or the time of a last visit to a page on our site. It also tells us about the technical efficiencies of our website and services (i.e. the time it takes a visitor to connect to our website or download pages). The navigational information helps us better understand a visitor’s experience at www.elevato.in and improve upon that experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
ELEVATO uses the personal information we collect from you in stores or online at www.elevato.in for the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you have ordered, fulfill requests that you have created, and process your return or exchange;
- To understand your needs and preferences, possibly through surveys, product evaluations
- To develop, market and sell products and services to you and to tailor your experience on the www.elevato.in website to your interests;
- To contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties;
- To manage and develop ELEVATO’s business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To send our ELEVATO rewards members updates about the rewards program, their rewards, and our products, promotions and event
- To deliver information through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or website, including adding If you create or modify a www.elevato.in account you may save personal information in that account, such as name, shipping and billing addresses, and credit card information, and we will access this saved information to make your shopping quicker and easier. We also require you to create and/or access your account to use various services on the website, including creating a product review. Because you must create or access your www.elevato.in account prior to creating a review, it is possible that we could associate you with the review you provide. Information you include in a product review may be used by us to enhance and personalize our product offerings to you. If at any time you would like to stop future delivery of promotional email , please follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message. Asking us to stop delivery of future promotional email will not prevent you from receiving email communications relating to any online order you place at www.elevato.in, requests to participate in surveys about our products other operational email communications or emails forwarded to you by a friend that tell you about our products.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We use third parties to help us provide services to you such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring online activity at www.elevato.in, conducting surveys, maintaining our database, administering emails, and administering drawings or contests. Third parties also provide aggregate, comparative information on the performance of our site to us and a select group.
If, after making a purchase at www.elevato.in, you choose to participate in a survey or review you will be providing it to a third party whom we use to process the product reviews. Product reviews that comply with the review rules noted may be published on this website, and some may be published through other communication channels, including, but not limited to emails, television and catalogs. Published reviews may identify the author’s review nickname and location or designate the reviewer You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to enforce or apply our Site Use Terms & Conditions of Use, conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect ELEVATO, the users of our website or others. If ELEVATO were ever merged with, acquired by or acquires another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you would be shared with this entity, as well as retained by ELEVATO.
VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE INDIA
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
we prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your www.elevato.in
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
For your convenience, our website may contain links to other sites. Links that appear on www.elevato.in should not necessarily be deemed to imply that we endorse or have any affiliation with the linked websites. ELEVATO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to review the separate privacy policies of each site you visit.
www.elevato.in takes the following types of security measures: use of technologies and policies such as limited access data-centers, firewall technology. We designed www.elevato.in to accept orders only from Web browsers that accept cookies and permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is encryption technology that provides security while information is being transmitted over the Internet. While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible
2 nd floor, A-66/1
KSSIDC Industrial Estate
Bangalore - 560044
Ph : +91 080 23152223
Email : email@example.com
How to return shoes to ELEVATO Shoes? It's fast and simple... just follow few quick steps.
This is what we ask you to do:
Click the link RETURN SHOES
Here you will see all the shoes that you bought over the last 15 days.
Make sure your return fulfills all return conditions.
- Your return shipment must be sent within 15 days of receipt of your order.
- Returned shoes must be unused and unworn and in resalable condition.
- You must return the shoes the way you received them. Place the shoelaces in their original position (if applicable), include the supporting paper (if applicable), put the shoes back in the protective bags/paper (if applicable) and include all items in the original shoe box.
- A separate carton must be used for your return shipment. You may not use the shoe box as shipping box. We recommend using our original carton for returning your order.
Print your return form and include in your return shipment.
- Print the return form that shows in this step.
- The last page contains the free return label that you need to put on the package. Read all instructions carefully.
- The remaining pages include the return form that you need to sign and date and put in the shoe box.
- The return form is an obligatory document! If the return form is missing, your return might be refused.
- Call Bluedart / DFS Delhivery (www.bluedart.com) to arrange a pick-up date & time.
- Make sure someone is present to hand over the return package to Bluedart / DFS Delhivery at the arranged date & time.
- Trace your return shipment (www.bluedart.com) by means of the tracking number that is mentioned on the return label.
This is how a refund works:
- Upon receipt of your return shipment, 24 business hours need to be considered for warehouse people to process your return.
- During processing, a warehouse representative checks if all return conditions are fulfilled.
- If successful, the warehouse representative activates your refund request in our system.
- An email is sent to you to confirm that your return was processed and that a refund is ready to be made.
- An office representative makes the refund to your original payment method within 16 business hours.
Some important things to remember:
- If you return shoes with the intention to exchange them with another model and/or size
- You need to call Bluedart / DFS Delhivery to arrange a pick-up date & time for your return shipment.
- You can track your return shipment under RETURN SHOES.
- You can view our email confirming that your return was processed our website.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
ELEVATO Shoes ships exclusively through Blue dart couriers
With Blue Dart couriers, packages are handled & shipped normally and travel by truck
Blue dart/DHL Express generally delivers during office hours, so you might consider providing a business address as delivery address. Of course, you are free to put a residential address in the order forms. As long as someone is present to sign for receipt, there is no problem.
There are 4 time periods you need to consider:
- Scheduled delivery time: When an office representative confirms your order, your order status changes and your Blue Dart tracking number shows in your personal account. Additionally, you receive an email from Blue Dart on behalf of ELEVATO Shoes indicating scheduled delivery time.
- Handling time: Scheduled delivery time does not include handling time. Handling time is the time needed for warehouse representatives to process your order, pick and pack your ordered shoes, and hand over your package to Blue Dart. Maximum handling time equals 16 business hours for DHL Express and 24 business hours for Blue Dart. Handling time does not include Friday afternoons, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Maximum delivery time: This is the sum of scheduled delivery time and maximum handling time. Your package is expected to arrive sometime between scheduled delivery time and maximum delivery time.
- Rescheduled delivery time: Once the package is travelling within the Blue Dart network, a rescheduled delivery time shows on Blue Dart’s website. Rescheduled delivery time takes into account handling time and any factors (exceptions) possibly delaying the shipment (like bad weather conditions, customs issues, remote delivery locations, public strikes, incorrect or incomplete address information, etc). Theoretically, rescheduled delivery time is the exact time that your package will be delivered on the condition that someone is present to sign for receipt. Rescheduled delivery time updates further after every delivery attempt failure or exception.
As long as the package is not travelling within the Blue Dart network there is no tracking detail shown on Blue Dart website. If no tracking detail shows after maximum delivery time (scheduled delivery time + maximum handling time), please contact us and we will check with the warehouse what is delaying the shipment. Please note that Friday afternoons, weekends and public holidays are not included in handling time.
The most important factors that can delay a shipment are:
- The most important factors that can delay a shipment are:
- customs issues (for non-EU shipments)
- public strikes
- remote delivery locations
- incorrect or incomplete address information
If any of the first four factors apply, please excuse the inconvenience. These factors are totally out of our control and require patience. If the fifth factor applies, please go to the next question.
ELEVATO Shoes are invoiced an INR extra charge for any address correction. We close an eye on the extra charge if you take own action to inform Blue Dart about an address correction or any other information required by Blue Dart to have your package delivered. Go to www.bluedart.com, search for the customer service phone number, mention you’re tracking number to the Blue Dart representative for shipment identification and provide all necessary information that Blue dart needs to know.
Blue Dart has the right to deliver to a third party (like neighbors, receptions, lobbies, caretakers, janitors, etc.) in case your given delivery name is not present to sign for receipt at the given delivery address. Third party delivery is a contractual stipulation in Blue Dart general conditions. We understand that our product asks for discretion and as much as we would want to avoid third party delivery to protect our customers, the issue is completely out of our control. The only thing we can recommend is to track your order very closely and to make sure that you’re given delivery name is present to sign for receipt at (re)scheduled delivery time set by Blue Dart.
Blue Dart will try 3 times to have the package delivered. So, if you nobody was present to sign for receipt on the first delivery attempt, Blue Dart will come back and make a second or third delivery attempt on a different working day. Blue Dart will leave a message in your mailbox each time delivery failed. An email will also be sent to inform you about the delivery failure.
Your ordered shoes are returned to ELEVATO Shoes if Blue Dart cannot deliver your package after 3 delivery attempts or as the result of incorrect/incomplete address information. Upon receipt of the return package, a credit equal to the value of the returned shoes is made to your personal account. Place a new order on our website and the credit processes automatically while checking out. An administrative fee of INR 400/- applies to refund requests.
Yes, you are. If we receive a notification from Blue Dart that your package was lost, stolen or damaged, we will send another package free of any charge and solve the problem internally with Blue dart. Insurance stops at the time the package is handed over to you.
No, we offer absolutely free shipping inside India
We offer COD shipping. COD shipping is restricted to listed cities only.
Yes. Places where service of Blue dart is not available, the shipping will be through Indian speed post service. In such cases cash on delivery will not be available.
TERM OF USE
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL VISITORS TO OR USERS OF www.elevato.in, THE HOME PAGE OF WHICH IS AT www.elevato.in (THIS "WEBSITE"). YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Copyright Notice and use of Website. The design of this website and all text, graphics, information, content, processes, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website are protected by copyright, trademark, and possibly patent and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The contents (including without limitation, the look and feel, all text, photographs, images, video and audio) of this website are © 2013, ELEVATO. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this website. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and is prohibited. In the event of a violation of these laws and regulations, ELEVATO. Reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity. ELEVATO. Reserves the right to block or deny access to the website to anyone at any time for any reason.
Trademarks. ELEVATO. ("ELEVATO" or "we") retain all rights regarding their trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks of ELEVATO and its affiliates and are protected by India. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of the www.elevato.in website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the www.elevato.in website is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that ELEVATO will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of civil remedies and criminal prosecution.
Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this website, are subject to change at any time without notice. ELEVATO makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of its products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this website. For example, products included on this website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. Further, pricing information on other websites that claim to represent correct pricing on our website may not be correct or current. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Linking to this Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on this website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this website or any information or material displayed on this website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this website must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
Special Notice on Search Engine Optimization: ELEVATO has a no-tolerance policy regarding the use of our trademarks or names in meta tags and/or hidden text. Specifically, the use of our trademarks or names in metatag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarks or names in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. Linking to any www.elevato.in Web page is prohibited absent express written permission from ELEVATO. Framing, in line linking or other association of the www.elevato.in website or its or its suppliers' software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from the www.elevato.in website is expressly prohibited.
Third Party Links. Periodically, links may be established from this website to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (the "Third Party Sites"). These links are provided for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the www.elevato.in website. None of these links should be deemed to imply that ELEVATO endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein. ELEVATO does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Site is at your own risk and ELEVATO will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site.
User Conduct: You shall NOT do any of the following: (a) attempt to modify or "hack" this website; (b) access any area on the website which you are not explicitly authorized to access; (c) interfere with, restrict or inhibit any other user from the use and enjoyment of the website; (d) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (e) collect or harvest personal information about other users of the website; (f) access this website through the use of an automated mechanism and extract data; and (g) jeopardize the operation of computer systems owned by ELEVATO or any of its affiliates or the reputation of ELEVATO Inc. or any of its affiliates.
DISCLAIMERS: YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER ELEVATO, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER ELEVATO, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
LL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: ELEVATO does not assume any responsibility, or will it be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website, or you’re downloading of any information or materials from this website. IN NO EVENT WILL ELEVATO, OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Revisions to these Site Use Terms and Conditions: Revisions to these Site Use Terms and Conditions. These Site Use Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Site Use Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Site Use Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website. Your continued use of this website after any changes to these terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Choice of Law: Jurisdiction. These Site Use Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this website will be brought only in the courts reside in the jurisdiction of Kozhikode district, Kerala State. A printed version of these Site Use Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Site Use Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.